Skip to main content

Current Mason Student Admissions

Current Mason students will register for the credit version of the professional course (if available) through Patriotweb.

Non-Mason Student Admission

All non-Mason students must apply to George Mason University as a non-degree student before applying to a Graduate and Professional course.

Go to the George Mason University website and submit a non-degree student application. Choose the graduate application, even if you have already graduated and complete the required information.  Be sure to choose SMSC on the application in order to waive the application fee. Transcripts from all institutions are required for non-Mason students and may be submitted as part of the Non-Degree Application.

Once you have been admitted to Mason,  please contact for additional registration instructions through Patriotweb.