1. Create an account
To start the application process, create an account profile in our online application system. You can save your progress and return later to update attachments and submit the application.
2. Attach supporting documents
To complete your account profile, you’ll be required to upload a .pdf or .doc version of the following:
- Resume or curriculum vita (CV)
3. Choose professional training
Select whether you are taking this course as professional training or for graduate credit. Taking an SMSC course for university credit is an option for select courses for individuals enrolled in a university degree program.
4. Submit application materials
Once you submit your application in the system, the application will be reviewed to confirm that all requirements have been met, including any prerequisites or background experience.
What Happens Next?
- Once approved for admission, you will receive a conditional letter of acceptance (CLA). This letter may be helpful if you’re applying to outside sources for funding. However, this letter does not guarantee acceptance. Final acceptance is secured when payment and registration are complete.
- After you’re conditionally accepted to a course, we’ll guide you through the payment and registration process.
- After final payment has been confirmed, we will send you additional course-specific materials and any potential pre-course preparation resources.